WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
OUR PROGRAM UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
With the increasing concern regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we prioritize the health and well-being of our members, volunteers, and staff above all else.
Beginning Monday, March 16 Gilda’s Club South Florida support groups, educational workshops and healthy lifestyle activities will be provided via a FREE virtual Zoom online connection accessible from any smartphone, tablet or computer!
There will be no in-person groups or gatherings at any of our facilities or off-site locations until further notice for the time being.
For continuous updates, continue to visit our website, check our Facebook page , and visit our online program calendar.
Gilda’s Club South Florida will continue providing the following, at no charge:
· Assistance via phone at 954-763-6776
· Assistance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· New Member Meetings will take place on an individual basis, via phone or Zoom.
· Support groups will take place via Zoom (If you are part of an existing support group, you’ll receive your personalized group link via email.)
· Individual support will be available via telephone, email, and Zoom, as appropriate.
· Healthy lifestyle classes and educational programs will take place via Zoom and Facebook LIVE.
· Inquiries about resources and referral needs will be available via phone and email.
· Regular updates via web, email, and social media.
To continue our commitment to you, below are additional resources you can reference from the comfort of your home:
· Cancer Support Community TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline (888) 793-9355 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm EST)
· Join MyLifeLine - Easily connect with your friends and family to organize your own personal community – privately and securely. And connect to others like you for support and sharing on our discussion boards.
· Cancer Support Community National Office Airbnb Helpline (877) 793-0498
· FREE cancer resources CLICK HERE
· Cancer Support Community National Office Blog CLICK HERE
· Cancer Support Community National Office Radio Show CLICK HERE
Our goal is to re-establish in-person programming when it’s deemed safe to do so. We will continue to keep you updated as this situation evolves via email, social media and our website at www.gildasclubsouthflorida.org. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to keep our community safe and healthy.
Gilda’s Club South Florida Staff